Warmly welcome to the MusAIc festival – three days of lectures and concerts devoted to the themes of the MUSAiC Project and beyond! Read more about this event here.
- How can one judge applications of artificial intelligence (AI) to music and art along dimensions of utility, economics, and ethics?
- How do creative AI systems affect the use and worth of music and art in particular contexts? When is their involvement perceived as problematic?
- How can ethical considerations be folded into the engineering and application of these kinds of systems? Should there be “laws of AI” that make explicit the responsibility of the AI technologist to the domains where the technology is to be applied?
- What creative possibilities are hindered or facilitated by the “flaws” of an AI system’s knowledge of music and art?
- Where are music and art headed as a result of these creative machines?
This event is organized by Bob L. T. Sturm (KTH) in collaboration with KMH and Fylkingen